1. 2 Ways to Recover iCloud Password
Since its inception, iCloud has been a great way to have access to your individual music, photos, videos, contacts, and documents via iPhone, iPad, iPod, irrespective of the location and time restrictions. Moreover, iCloud lets you share files, sync them, and take their backup easily. To do so, the only thing that you need to do is to learn your iCloud account by heart. It is also likely that you may forget your iCloud password. If something like this happens, then the best thing you can do is to know how to recover iCloud password. Interestingly, you can do it effectively by getting connected to an Apple support page that leads you in the right direction. Just visit page recovery for Apple iCloud for help to recover icloud password without email.
Recovering iCloud password (only forgot password)
· First of all what you need to do to make things happen is to open Apple official site to recover iCloud password with the help of a web browser on your computer.
· Then, move to the next segment and enter your Apple ID and click next. Remember: Your Apple ID is the email account you have used in order to sign up Apple ID.
· Select Email authentication or respond to security questions.
· After this, Apple will deliver a link to you for resetting your password. Tap on this link to unlock the reset password window. Then, you need to enter a new password.
If these steps don’t assist you recover the password, then you can dial Apple support phone number to recover icloud password from ipad without any hassles. Read more at http://forgotapple.over-blog.com/2016/08/800-961-1963-2-ways-to-recover-icloud-password.html
2. 3 Simple Ways to Access iCloud
The most used cloud platform iCloud lets you store all files in central location without having any issue of space requirement in your device. Being an Apple user, you need to be smart and know how to use and have an access to your iCloud account. If you are relatively new to iCloud and have no idea what to do, then an Apple help page can guide you in the right direction so that you can easily access iCloud. You can also visit help page for Apple icloud login to get support on icloud login or icloud download to get better and instant results. Following are three simple ways to have instant access to iCloud.
Method 1: Access iCloud via iCloud.com
When it comes to accessing your iCloud account, abide by the following simple steps:
· First of all what you need to do is to login to http://www.icloud.com/.
· Then, use your iCloud login credentials to have a safe access to your iCloud account.
· New users need to create a new ID and password by entering your email and answering some listed questions.
· Then, enter all details on the iCloud website.
· After signing in, view your saved files and explore all details.
· As there is no way to access the iCloud site from your iPhone or iPad, choose to view the desktop site of iCloud and abide by the same steps to gain access.
In case, you have any sort of issue with iCloud access, simply dial Apple help phone number for support on icloud drive or icloud backup for better results. With these steps, you can easily access iCloud backup files.
Read more at http://forgotapplehelp.jimdo.com/2016/08/02/800-961-1963-3-simple-ways-to-access-icloud/
3. How to Recover Deleted Files and Photos on Mac
Sometimes, you may lose you iPhone or your valuable data in the form of corrupted photo. In this worst situation, backup of photos in iCloud matter the most as it opens the way for retrieving them via iCloud Backup on Mac or PC. Basically, there are two ways that you can use in order to retrieve photos from iCloud backup file. If you are one who luckily has an iCloud data backup, then an Apple technical support page make things happen in your case. In such a situation, the best thing that you can do is to visit page for Apple technical support to download icloud backup to Mac or download icloud backup to PC.
Selectively Recover Photos from iCloud on Mac or PC
People with lost iPhones or damaged iOS devices need to abide by the following steps as they directly retrieve photos from iCloud backup file to computer. Interestingly, this way is quite convenient, safe, easy and fast. Steps within the process include:
· First of all, what you need to do is to install iPhone Data Recovery tool in Windows and Mac versions that are available for iOS 9 devices’ backup files.
· After this, you are supposed to sign in and download iCloud backup file to get all iCloud files displayed on screen.
· Then, you can easily retrieve photos from iCloud by scanning the iCloud backup file.
Read more at http://forgotappleidpassword.com/2016/08/02/how-to-retrieve-photos-from-icloud-backup-on-mac-or-pc/
Previous Article on Apple http://forgotpasswordsupport.blogspot.in/2016/07/800-961-1963-get-help-and-support-to.html